So much has been happening in Chile over the past week, it’s been hard to keep up with all the activity going on. Hence, why I thought in case you missed something, it might be easier just to sum up some of the stories we’ve been following here at AndesBeat.
Photo at left, participant sleeping at Geek Fantasy Camp, the popular overnight sleepover where startups launch their venture.
So what’s new(s) in Chile’s entrepreneur scene? Here you have it!:
- One day incorporation now available in Chile
- National Entrepreneurship Day in Chile
- Floqq gets selected for 500 Startups
- Meet LatAm brings top international speakers
- Geek Fantasy Camp attracts 600 applicants
- Waze, Chilean Government develop apps for public transportation
- 80% of seats booked for StarTech Conference (Oct 2013)
- Video Games Chile selects new board members
- AndesBeat new Chile market entry handbook