If you believe in seizing the moment, today is the day you need to act on that feeling!
The co-founders of NXTP Labs, an Argentinian based Accelerator Program, arrived to Chile yesterday to begin their second round of prospecting and hunting for startups and projects to incubate in the NXTP labs program.
Yes, you read that right, Ariel Arrieta and Gonzalo Costa (NXTP Co-Founders) are here in Santiago TODAY ONLY with the ambitious goal of interviewing entrepreneurs with projects related to social networks, technology, mobile, internet, software and media & entertainment.
The NXTP Labs program offers
– Capital up to $ 25,000 in exchange for a portion of the equity.
– Coaching for projects: review of business model, customer strategy acquisition,digital creativity, legal review of projects and tax planning.
– Training program for founders and CEOs.
– Access to network of more than 50 mentors where they can work with at least 2 mentors from the network.
– Physical space or projects from March to July 2012, located in Buenos Aires.
– Participation in the Demo Day will be presented to companies investment funds and angel investors in Argentina.
Requirements to apply
– Team of founders (at least 2, maximum 5) dedicated full-life from the moment of receiving the investment.
– Ability to move to NXTP Labs offices in Buenos Aires during the months of incubation. This requirement is not exclusive.
– Product in beta (may not be at ideal point but shows some capability).
– A business model that seeks an opportunity in that we can add value (b2c online products, media, mobile, software, etc).
– Passion for what they are doing.
UPDATE: NXTP Labs co-founders will be only until 5pm in Casa Lastarria. They will be back in Chile the week of Jan 23th.