Marcelo Guital will kick off the First Tuesday Bootcamp as a keynote speaker. Guital, a serial entrepreneur and accomplished businessman has long been known in Latin America’s circles of innovation. He founded Aguas Benedictino, and eventually had a successful exit, selling it to Coca Cola.
He then founded Guital & Partners, which was the first entrepreneurship and innovation venture related to branding Chile. To date he has generated multi-millions of dollars in new business for innovative ventures in Chile in all stages of development.
So Marcelo and First Tuesday wants to know what’s your genius business idea??? If you have a cool idea, innovative project or incredible business and need help with financing and business development, First Tuesday (Chile) would love to see you at their upcoming bootcamp.
• 5 days of hard training with your project with over 30 hours of work and preparation
• A program of workshops to deliver the first level basic methodologies and tools for the development of your project: Design Thinking, Business Model, Customer Development, Pitching and Financing
• A team of mentors / entrepreneurs experts, from where you can receive feedback and advice
• Top tips to access the available supply of support programs and market financing
April 15-19, 2013, starting at 18:30 hrs
Fundación Chile, located at Park Avenue Antonio Rabat 6165, Vitacura. You can arrive by bus and taxis C22 from Vitacura and Las Condes. Or car pool to share vehicles and reduce pollution. (I’m sure local startup GiveO2 would also love you for this)!
What You’ll Need:
- Your laptop
- Your partner or team that can help you get the most out of the program
- Don’t worry about the food!
$ 50,000 Chilean pesos
Mention “AndesBeat” at registration and pay only $40,000 Chilean pesos
First Tuesday believes that participating in this workshop will increase your chances of success and help you optimize your presentations and meetings with potential investors, customers, partners or directors of incubators. In the last session more than 100 entrepreneurs participated in their program who they state have made substantial progress in their projects. Now is your chance to participate!
Sign Up Now!
Visit the website First Tuesday Bootcamp and register. There you will find more information about the program involving mentors and further instructions.
If you have any questions please write firstname.lastname@example.org
Seating is limited so first come, first serve.