Chile Digital Venture Capital Forum is still accepting applications from companies that are READY to raise their first or second round of Series A funding.
Companies who submit an application to the Venture Capital Forum prior to the April 19, 2013 deadline will also receive, 4 complimentary admission passes to the Latin American Chile Digital Expo with access to over 30 lectures in e-commerce, digital marketing and entrepreneurship.
What is the Venture Capital Forum?
Venture Capital Forum is a global event that aims to connect high growth companies with visionary investors in the areas of technology and internet.
What is required to apply?
Any company from anywhere in the world that meet this criteria:
- A solid management team
- An investor ready pitch
- A technology-based company with a scalable and replicable business model
- Proof of concept, finished initial prototype and/or initial sales (The company may or may not have sales)
How much funding is available?
Event organizers state that over $50 million USD is available collectively from participating investors.
Who are some of the participating investors?
Chile Global Angels
How does the process work?
1. Apply: Qualifying companies submit an application & application fee through the Venture Capital Forum application portal.
2. Curation: An estimated 48 – 96 companies will be selected to make their presentation in front of an investors panel (June 2013).
3. Selection: Selected companies will be contacted to notify if they were selected to present at the Latin American Chile Digital Expo.
4. Present: The pitch will take place on 19 June 2013. Selected companies will be given 15 minutes for their presentation and 10 minutes Q & A.
5. Investment Award: Investors will work with chosen companies to complete the investment process between July and September 2013.